CC

Default Tabbing between text fields

Hi! I've just upgraded to Word 2003. How do I create a form with text fields
where you automatically go to the next text field by hitting the Tab button?
I want to be able to click on the first field, fill it out, then hit Tab,
which will highlight the next field to be filled out, and so on...

Thank you!
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See: "Please Fill Out This Form"
Part 1: Create professional looking forms in Word
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

Part 2: Adding Automation to your Word forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=46

Part 3: Learn more VBA (macros) to automate your forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=119

Part 4: Use custom dialog boxes in your Word forms
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=127

Part 5: Connect your AutoForm to a database to save input time and keep
better records!
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=136

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"CC" wrote in message
Hi! I've just upgraded to Word 2003. How do I create a form with text

fields
where you automatically go to the next text field by hitting the Tab

button?
I want to be able to click on the first field, fill it out, then hit Tab,
which will highlight the next field to be filled out, and so on...

Thank you!

text boxes: tabbing and tables Cynthia Microsoft Word Help 3 January 15th 05 03:12 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
How do you create a Word template with permanent text fields? Medical Admin Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 04 02:22 AM
Text boxes in protected Doc, form fields BP522 Microsoft Word Help 5 December 3rd 04 07:55 PM
posting data from text input fields to fields later in document BOB Microsoft Word Help 1 November 23rd 04 06:19 PM