Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Somebody Fix Me

Default Won't number pages right w/ multiple continuous breaks on 1 page.

By necessity I have to use "continuous page breaks" for a 3-columns section,
followed by regular text, followed by another 3-column section. Page
numbering has decided to go 1-5, then 2-99 from what should be page 6
forward. I have deleted all formatting and started over. Page numbers ran
correctly, but as soon as I re-applied column formatting for the 2 lists on
separate pages, the page numbers messed up again. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Sounds like one of the Sections must have the page numbering set to restart
at 1. Make sure that in the Page Number Format dialog it is set to
"Continue from Previous Section"

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Somebody Fix Me" Somebody Fix wrote in
message ...
By necessity I have to use "continuous page breaks" for a 3-columns
section,
followed by regular text, followed by another 3-column section. Page
numbering has decided to go 1-5, then 2-99 from what should be page 6
forward. I have deleted all formatting and started over. Page numbers
ran
correctly, but as soon as I re-applied column formatting for the 2 lists
on
separate pages, the page numbers messed up again. Help!

Section break formatting Hesham Ghaleb Page Layout 6 January 20th 06 05:04 PM
Page numbers for multiple TOC Pages Paul, Eagle Av. Microsoft Word Help 0 September 29th 05 12:12 AM
Page numbering in footers, Outside margin, Page Number + Number of Pages Eric G Page Layout 6 April 22nd 05 12:28 PM
Page Number funnybroad Page Layout 4 March 3rd 05 07:58 AM
Page Number and Page header on the first page Frank Drost Formatting Long Documents 3 March 1st 05 02:17 PM