Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Susan

Default Please tell me how can I type across columns? Thank you.

I am working on a timetable and some things happen across two or more days.
How can I get rid of the column line between these days?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel

Merge the cells.

"Susan" wrote in message
I am working on a timetable and some things happen across two or more days.
How can I get rid of the column line between these days?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Select the two cells, right-click, and choose Merge Cells.

"Susan" wrote in message
I am working on a timetable and some things happen across two or more

days.
How can I get rid of the column line between these days?

Columns for Separate Statement on Motn for Summary Judgment DC1999 Microsoft Word Help 2 January 6th 06 01:50 PM
why does the space size change when I type the next character? Peteybaby Microsoft Word Help 5 October 7th 05 12:02 PM
how do I type so it doesn't keep overwriting the text already type George New Users 2 August 13th 05 10:46 PM
Columns marilyn Microsoft Word Help 1 August 10th 05 05:15 PM
newspaper-style columns dougferris Page Layout 1 July 5th 05 07:33 PM