Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bruno

Default re-sizing table cells

I use tables extensively for formatting pages. When I try to move a vertical
cell boundary (in 1 or a few rows only) left or right, it will sometimes not
move, move to an intermediate position or cause the whole table to become
altered.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Anne Troy

Bruno: Try holding your ALT key while you drag...
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Bruno" wrote in message
I use tables extensively for formatting pages. When I try to move a
vertical
cell boundary (in 1 or a few rows only) left or right, it will sometimes
not
move, move to an intermediate position or cause the whole table to become
altered.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bruno

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Bruno: Try holding your ALT key while you drag...

Thanks for that. I've done all the obvious things like that.
However, I've partially answered my own query: If I pause after dragging
the table boundary for a second or so before releasing mouse button, there is
a greater chance of the boundary moving as expected (but not always )-: )