Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Harry

Default reformat table onto multiple pages

I have created a large table within a document in word. When creating the
table I opted for the title row to transfer to all pages. when working on the
document I clicked onto something (not sure what) which combined the table
onto one page however doees not allow me to see the full table on print view.
this can be seen however in normal view. I cannot UNDO the function and
splitting the table doesn't allow the title row to populate accross pages can
anyone help???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman

Harry wrote:
I have created a large table within a document in word. When creating
the table I opted for the title row to transfer to all pages. when
working on the document I clicked onto something (not sure what)
which combined the table onto one page however doees not allow me to
see the full table on print view. this can be seen however in normal
view. I cannot UNDO the function and splitting the table doesn't
allow the title row to populate accross pages can anyone help???

Hi Harry,

Probably you clicked the little square that sits just off the top left
corner of the first cell and managed to drag it just a little bit. That
changed the table into a floating object, and Word can't display more than
one page of a floating object.

Put the cursor in the table and go to Table Table Properties. If the
"Around" button under Text Wrapping is pressed in, click the "None" button
and then OK.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman