Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
alvin Kuiper

Default update a calculaton in a table

Hi
MAybe someone have ask about this then i'm sorry
but i there away with a macro or somthing like that
where i can update my calculations in a table

Thanks
regards alvin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
alvin Kuiper

Hi
It is not a formula field
just a table maybe with 3 colums
with = sum(left) in the last one,
if i change maybe the first from 2 to 3 then i shall right click
on the ciffer in the last cell and say update field,
is'n there a better way?

Alvin

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If your calculation is a formula field, it can be updated, like any other
field, with F9.

"alvin Kuiper" wrote in message
Hi
MAybe someone have ask about this then i'm sorry
but i there away with a macro or somthing like that
where i can update my calculations in a table

Thanks
regards alvin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

{ = SUM(LEFT) } is a formula field. Did you try using F9?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If your calculation is a formula field, it can be updated, like any

other
field, with F9.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"alvin Kuiper" wrote in message
Hi
MAybe someone have ask about this then i'm sorry
but i there away with a macro or somthing like that
where i can update my calculations in a table

Thanks
regards alvin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
alvin Kuiper

Yes its working, but it is because i shall stay in the field before
i use F9 is there not a way to say selct all fileds and then f9
with a makro or something like that

Alvin