Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
BD

Default I hate your Word Professional version...it stinks! Ugghh...

The new mail merge version is horrible! Give me back my old version!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

From the View menu, select Toolbars and check the Mail Merge item. You can
do everything that you need to with the buttons on that toolbar.

You can also get back the original interface if you want to by selecting
Customize from the Tools menu, then select the Commands tab and the All
Commands category and scroll down through the list until you find the Mail
Merge Helper item and click and drag it onto a toolbar or expanded menu.

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP