Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
William Chan

Default Question: Generate label file from a table...

SURNAME
NAME
TITLE
COMPANY NAME

SZE
2. FIONA
OFFICER
IPD

OR
3. WENDY
SUPERVISOR
CSB

SHI
4. CHI PING
PRESIDENT
HOME CO.

CHAN
5. WILLIAM
MANAGER
ABC CO.

SZE
6. FIONA
OFFICER
IPD

OR
7. WENDY
SUPERVISOR
CSB

SHI
8. CHI PING
PRESIDENT
HOME CO.

CHAN
9. WILLIAM
MANAGER
ABC CO.

SZE
10. FIONA
OFFICER
IPD

OR
11. WENDY
SUPERVISOR
CSB

SHI
12. CHI PING
PRESIDENT
HOME CO.

Dear All,

A word file (just a template) as above referred. I want to use it as the
data source to generate a new word label file.

However, I found that only one record will be shown at the first label of
the label file (there are totally 16 labels in a page of the file). As I
need to merger more than 600 entries to the label file, I would like to know
if there are any efficient way to merger all records automatically, i.e.
shown 1st record on the first label, 2nd record on the 2nd label, and so on.

Best Regards,
William Chan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See "Convert Labels into Mail Merge Data File" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

--
Hope this helps.