Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stephen

Default How to print doc of different page and section break

I have inserted serval page breaks and section breaks in my doc. and try to
print certain pages. The printout were not the one I wanted.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

In a document with multiple sections, you need to use the
pPageNumbersSectionNumber format (in the Pages box of the Print
dialog box) to print a range of pages. Note that for PageNumber and
SectionNumber you should use the numbers seen on the left of the
status bar. For example, if the status bar indicates "Page 2" and "Sec
3", you have to type p2s3 (in the Pages box) to print that particular
page. To print an entire section, just type its number in the Pages
box. To print a range of pages across sections, use the
pPageNumbersSectionNumber-pPageNumbersSectionNumber format.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP