Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BeckerGroup

Default word automatically zooms to 500% and won't revert

When one user starts Word it immediately zooms to 500%. We cannot get it to
reset. This happens in Outlook also. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ewan7279

Hi BeckerGroup,

I'm not an expert, but this rings a bell. I think it may have something to
do with the 'Normal' Template. Search for this under help.

HTH

Ewan.

"BeckerGroup" wrote:

When one user starts Word it immediately zooms to 500%. We cannot get it to
reset. This happens in Outlook also. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

How can I make Word open new documents in a certain view (Normal or
Page Layout) or at a specified zoom ratio?
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/SaveViewAndZoom.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP