Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DP

Default Page numbering

I have a document that has three sections.

The first section has no page number in the footer. The second section is
numbered using roman numerals only (i, ii, iii etc). The third section uses
"page number of number of pages" kind of numbering.

I want the final page to say, for example, 15 of 15. At the moment I've got
14 of 15. The only thing I can think if is that it's not counting the first
page. I have checked page set up for different first page header/footer and
it is not selected.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Try changing the NUMPAGES field in your third section to SectionPages.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.