Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul McShane

Default Page Numbers When Printing

I have set the page numbers of my document (in the footer area) in the format
Page 1 of 10, Page 2 of 10, Page 3 of 10 ,etc, etc. When I print preview my
document the page numbers appear to be correct, however when I print my
document the page numbers actually print as Page 1 of 1, Page 2 of 2,
Page 3 of 3, etc, etc. I have tried a few different printers but still
the same problem.
Any Suggestions Please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol