Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
TWN

Default Adding New Label format

I would like to add a new Avery Label format in Word, but I do not know the
size and margins etc in order to just create a NEW label.
I would like
Label product = Avery A4 & A5 sizes
Product nbr = L7412-10
--
Regards
TWN
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If the dimensions are not displayed on the label packaging, you will need to
use a ruler to determine them. You can then modify the dimensions of a
similar label to produce a custom label with the dimensions of the L7412-10

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP