Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shawn Shawn is offline

Default i need to reset my typing cursor to the top of the document

i am trying to use MS word, but my typing cursor is starting out int he
middle of the page. I would like to know how to reset the cursor so it begins
at the top.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In Word, click on File | Page Setup | Layout tab | Vertical
alignment: Top | Default | Yes | OK. If you are prompted to save
changes to your Normal.dot global template when you exit Word,
say yes.