Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ray Ray is offline

Default Two pages on screen when I zoom out to 75%

Hi,
If I have more than a one page document, for some reason my Word screen now
shows two pages alongside each other, whenever I click on 75% zoom.
It used to show one page and I had to scroll down to view the next.
Does anyone have any idea what has happened to cause this?
Using Office 2003, fully updated and Windows XP pro.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have the zoom setting set to 'two pages'. The point at which this occurs
will depend on the size and resolution of your screen. Change the zoom to
100% and you will have one page again.