Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
pepsiboo pepsiboo is offline

Default Please help get rid of this image!

Everytime I open a new document an image that I previously pasted onto a
blank document appears. I have tried restoring settings but it still comes up
eachtime I open a blank document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See the article "Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"pepsiboo" wrote in message
news
Everytime I open a new document an image that I previously pasted onto a
blank document appears. I have tried restoring settings but it still comes
up
eachtime I open a blank document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
pepsiboo pepsiboo is offline

THANK-YOU SO MUCH!
That article was brilliant! I'm so glad and thankful that there are helpful
people like you to help people like me!
Thanks again!

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.