Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kd7ajh kd7ajh is offline

Default How do I go to line below with cursor at the beginning.

I typed one line and the cursor is at the beginning because I accidently hit
a key. It sent the cursor to the beginning of the line. What do I do to
move the cursor to the line below?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

CTRL+End will take you to the end of the document.

kd7ajh wrote:
I typed one line and the cursor is at the beginning because I
accidently hit a key. It sent the cursor to the beginning of the
line. What do I do to move the cursor to the line below?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You could use the down arrow key, or the End key to get to the end of the
current line. As Graham says, Ctrl+End will take you to the end of the
document. If you have a mouse, just click where you want the insertion point
to be.