Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Trying To Excel Trying To Excel is offline

Default Headers & Footers

I have created a document using a header and a footer. Is there a way to also
create a similar feature for the left side of the document. For example,I
would like to list my committee members on the left side of my letterhead. I
could then save it as a templete and add text without disturbing the list.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Attach a textbox to the header or footer. Graphic objects -- including
textboxes -- anchored to the head or foot can be positioned anywhere on the
page, not just in the header or footer zone.

news