Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Richard Richard is offline

Default How do I prevent image shrinkage when printing?

Using MSWord2007Beta, it prints normal size in Draft, but at higher quality
settings the printed image shrinks to about 10%. Am using Lexmark X5150
printer. Setting is on No Scaling. Have tried reloading driver. No luck yet.
Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

This has been reported previously and is a problem with the Lexmark printer
driver.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/