Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
purple1703 purple1703 is offline

Default Protrait/landscape setting

Is there a way I can set up to have different page setting in one document eg
every sedond page set as either potrat or landscape
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Insert NextPage section breaks. You can make the page set-up different for
each section.

"purple1703" wrote in message
Is there a way I can set up to have different page setting in one document
eg
every sedond page set as either potrat or landscape

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ananda Roy Ananda Roy is offline

Hi Jezebel:

I am sorry - can you advise on how you can insert a Next Page Section break
in the Office 2007 Beta? I am aware of the button for Next Page Section
Breaks but it does not appear to give any options.

I am looking for this feature urgently because my documents requires some
material to be placed in Landscape mode and I have been struggling to find
this feature. In 2003, it was quite simple to do.

Thanks in advance.

Ananda

"Jezebel" wrote:

Insert NextPage section breaks. You can make the page set-up different for
each section.

"purple1703" wrote in message
Is there a way I can set up to have different page setting in one document
eg
every sedond page set as either potrat or landscape

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"Jezebel" wrote:

Insert NextPage section breaks. You can make the page set-up different
for
each section.

"purple1703" wrote in message
Is there a way I can set up to have different page setting in one
document
eg
every sedond page set as either potrat or landscape

Thanks very much for your help Jezebel much appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Go to the Page Layout tab and select Breaks from the Page Setup chunk of the
Ribbon.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.