Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
QuietMan QuietMan is offline

Default How do I put the Task Pane at bottom of working page?

I weould like to know how to keep the task pane at the bottom of my workspace
as opposed to the right side. Is this possible? Sometimes it is at the
bottom and sometimes it is at the side of the page. How can I best keep the
Task Pane at the bottom of my page when I request it.