Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
klm klm is offline

Default Addresses in Word 2003 from Outlook 2003

I would like to use the Insert Address button in Word 2003 to enter my
Contact's name and address at the top of a letter.

Can anyone give me an equivalent AddressLayout for UK please.

I need the fields:

Prefix (Mr, Mrs, etc), Initial, Surname
Company Name (sometimes)
Address (sometimes 3 lines)
Town/City
Postcode

At present, the Prefix doesn't show up. This is not always needed, e.g. when
it's a company name only.

I have tried the info from Slipstick but don't seem to be able to get it
right.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The list of fields available is listed at
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm and initial isn't one of them If you
want to use the initial you will have to derive it using vba - see the
method used to insert Outlook addresses in the above link.