Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Liquid Fusion (R) Liquid Fusion (R) is offline

Default How can I change the calander month when I insert a Quick Table ca

How can I change the calander month when I insert a Quick Table calander?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?TGlxdWlkIEZ1c2lvbiAoUik=?=,

How can I change the calander month when I insert a Quick Table calander?

As far as I know, this isn't part of the Word application. You may need to
ask the person/company who provided this functionality? If you think it's
part of Word, please tell us the version you're using and where you're
finding the command.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Liquid Fusion (R) Liquid Fusion (R) is offline

Default How can I change the calander month when I insert a Quick Tabl

Hi. Definately it's part of Word 2007 Beta: Insert / tables / Quick Table /
Calander 1-4. I'm surprised MSFT has dropped the ball here. We need to be
able to insert different designs AND change the calander month.

Brewer

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?TGlxdWlkIEZ1c2lvbiAoUik=?=,

How can I change the calander month when I insert a Quick Table calander?

As far as I know, this isn't part of the Word application. You may need to
ask the person/company who provided this functionality? If you think it's
part of Word, please tell us the version you're using and where you're
finding the command.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Quick Tables is for saving a defined table and quickly reusing - sort of
like an AutoText for tables. In my version of Word 2007, the Quick Tables
option is empty because I have not saved any tables to it. I can only guess
that the calendars you are seeing are from a previous install Word add-in.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Liquid Fusion (R)" wrote in
message ...
:
:
: Hi. Definately it's part of Word 2007 Beta: Insert / tables / Quick Table
/
: "Cindy M." wrote:
:
: Hi ?B?TGlxdWlkIEZ1c2lvbiAoUik=?=,
:
: How can I change the calander month when I insert a Quick Table
calander?
:
: As far as I know, this isn't part of the Word application. You may need
: ask the person/company who provided this functionality? If you think
it's
: part of Word, please tell us the version you're using and where you're
: finding the command.
:
: Cindy Meister
: INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
: http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun 17 2005)
: http://www.word.mvps.org
:
: This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question
or
: reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)
:
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Liquid Fusion (R) Liquid Fusion (R) is offline

The "Built In" tables are from MSFT / Word 2007 - not me. I never used /
saved a matrix, or doubletables, or made a tabular list.

Insert / Tables / Quick Tables / Built In:
Calandar 1
Calandar 2
Calandar 3
Calandar 4
Double Table 1
Matrix
Tabular List 1
With Sub Heads 1
With Sub Heads 2

I'm asking again how to change the month of the inserted quicktable
calander. Think how many people would love to insert a calander month - or
the next three calander months - into their word document. I'd like to know
how to do this. Someone must know.

Thank you, Brewer

: "Cindy M." wrote:
:
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Brewer,

I'm asking again how to change the month of the inserted quicktable
calander.

FWIW, these don't seem accurate at all, anyway. Of the four
selections, the first shows July (ending on a Tuesday), the second is
correct, the third shows August 2006 starting on a Friday and the
fourth seems to be correct.

I'm sure there's no provision, currently, for doing as you request.
You'll probably need to stick to some kind of Addin that can generate
calendars, as we've had to do in the past.

You can certainly add this as a suggestion for a future version,
though :-)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Tf,

In my version of Word 2007, the Quick Tables
option is empty

You may have deleted the file storing these quick parts at
some point?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 17 2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Brewer,

I'm asking again how to change the month of the inserted quicktable
calander.

As a workaround, you could change the date in Windows to the month for
which you want a calendar. Insert the calendar, then change the month
back.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Cindy

I'll look into this. I did a full install of Office beta for testing and
have not uninstalled anything (intentionally). I'm going to be setting up a
new PC with Vista and Office 2007 over the weekend and I'll check that
option again with the new install.

Thanks: Terry

"Cindy M." wrote in message
: Hi Tf,
:
: In my version of Word 2007, the Quick Tables
: option is empty
:
: You may have deleted the file storing these quick parts at
: some point?
:
: Cindy Meister
: INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
: http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
: Jun 17 2005)
: http://www.word.mvps.org
:
: This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
: follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
::-)
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Tf,

I'll look into this. I did a full install of Office beta for testing and
have not uninstalled anything (intentionally). I'm going to be setting up a
new PC with Vista and Office 2007 over the weekend and I'll check that
option again with the new install.

FWIW, they're in a separate file, somewhere. I've forgotten the exact
location, but I think it's under the profile's "Application Data", somewhere.