Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CLC CLC is offline

Default how do I center a title when my page is divided into two columns?

how do I center a title when my page is divided into two columns?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Steve1776 Steve1776 is offline

"CLC" wrote:

how do I center a title when my page is divided into two columns?

Reduce the two collums to one colum.
Type your title at the top of the pageand center it.
Highlight everything EXCEPT the title.
Click on set the page up for two colums.
Only the highlighted teext will form into two colums, leaving the title
in the center.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Select just the title and Format | Columns: 1.