Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
thomaswater thomaswater is offline

Default Excel header center?

8/28/06

I'm trying to format my spreadsheet in Excel to center my header.

How do I do this? I have tried to change the margin settings, that doesn't
help.

Thanks, in advance for your help

Thomas J.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You should post questions about Excel to an Excel Newsgroup, not a Word
newsgroup

But, you enter the text that you want to appear in centre of the Header
into the Center Section of the Header dialog that you access by clicking on
the Custom Header button on the Header/Footer tab of the Page Setup dialog.

On the Margins tab of the Page Setup dialog, you will also need to check the
box for centering the whatever it is horizontally.

--
Hope this helps.

Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my .
services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP