Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bish Bosh Bish Bosh is offline

Default Mysterious Lines In Email Atachment

When I receive a word document by email and the page is displayed in Print
View there are horizontal lines that appear on the page in the background.
How can I get rid of the lines?

The lines do not appear in any new document or document opened fron disk.

Please help.
--
Many Thanks

Bish
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Display the Drawing toolbar. At the left end, choose Draw - Grid... In the
Drawing Grid dialog, remove the check next to Display gridlines on screen.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com