Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Metallo Metallo is offline

Default Header on the first two pages only

Hi,

I have a word (MS 2003) doc. of four pages, I'd like the first two to have
the same header and nothing on the last two.

How can I do this?

I have no knowledge of VB

Thank you!
--
Alex

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You don't need VBA, just Insert | Break | Section Break (Next Page) between
pages 2 and 3, then unlink the second section header from the first (using
the icon on the header/footer toolbar). Then type the text into the Section
1 header.

See also:
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm

On 9/2/06 1:50 PM, "Metallo" wrote:

Hi,

I have a word (MS 2003) doc. of four pages, I'd like the first two to have
the same header and nothing on the last two.

How can I do this?

I have no knowledge of VB

Thank you!

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Use a Section Break, and remove the link. It's the button to the left of the
Switch between header and footer in the Header/Footer dialog box. Does this
help?
--
Rae Drysdale