Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CTtech CTtech is offline

Default Does anyone have a Cat Scan protocol template for new protocols?

I need a template for new Cat Scan protocols. I need it to allow me to change
the heading and then add patient position,slice thickness,kvp,ma,prep,etc. If
you are a CT tech or work in radiology, you will know what I mean.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Search the web for examples (using Google at http://www.google.com/ or
another search engine). Or make one, since you know what information is
needed.

Itıs possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word