Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stephen Larivee Stephen Larivee is offline

Default office 2007

Perhaps not the best newsgroup to post this but I could not find any Office
2007 group.....

I have downloaded but not installed the beta of Office 2007. Microsoft sent
me a serial number to use. But can I install this on more than one computer
or can you just put it on one machine??

Could not find much info re this on the MS website.

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

You can install it on as many computers as you want. But two points: it is
time bombed and Beta 3 is imminent (if not already up and available for
download).

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/