Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lamb Chop Lamb Chop is offline

Default how to create right alignment

I would like to write in this way.

tab some equation some space
equation number

Requirement: The equation starts from the first left tab.

and then after some space , I list the equation number. The lenght of the
equation number varies The trick I would like to see is this number is
right aligned.

The style is similar to the table of contents.
The page number always aligns by the last digit.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can set this up with tabs: you'll need a center-aligned tab for
the equation and a right-aligned tab for the equation number. See:

WD2000: How to Insert a Right-Aligned Caption Next to an Equation
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/212381/en-us

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP