Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SMF SMF is offline

Default what is a folder within a file called?

Please help with this question??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:22:01 -0700, SMF
wrote:

Please help with this question??

The question is meaningless, at least in the context of the Windows
file system. Folders can contain files and/or other folders, but files
cannot contain folders.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I thought it sounded like some sort of a weird homework question but it made
no sense to me.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

wrote:

Please help with this question??

The question is meaningless, at least in the context of the Windows
file system. Folders can contain files and/or other folders, but files
cannot contain folders.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Embedded file?

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

wrote:

Please help with this question??

The question is meaningless, at least in the context of the Windows
file system. Folders can contain files and/or other folders, but files
cannot contain folders.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Okay, it's a test question. If I get the answer right, do I get the grade?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]