Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Buay Buay is offline

Default Thai fonts

I have a problem about installtion of Thai fonts .

I bought a notebook in Taiwan because I'm living there now but my native
language is Thai. Therefore, I need at least 3 to 4 languages Chinese,
English, Thai and French for my Microsoft Word and Excel.

The problem is that I can choose only two languages between Chinese-Thai or
Chinese-English . Why is that? Please tell me how to resolve these problems.

By the way, your Kedmanee and Pattachote Thai fonts don't run correctly for
comparing with the thai keyboard. All are missplaces.

I tried to link to Microsoft update for downloading and changing language
setting but there is no Thai.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

As a quick aside, something puzzles me: In those languages that write from
the right to the left, does the wordprocessor work that way? And I believe
I've noticed in at least one language has *very* ragged left margins, so is
there some convention that new sentences start on a new line?

"Buay" wrote in message
I have a problem about installtion of Thai fonts .

I bought a notebook in Taiwan because I'm living there now but my native
language is Thai. Therefore, I need at least 3 to 4 languages Chinese,
English, Thai and French for my Microsoft Word and Excel.

The problem is that I can choose only two languages between Chinese-Thai
or
Chinese-English . Why is that? Please tell me how to resolve these
problems.

By the way, your Kedmanee and Pattachote Thai fonts don't run correctly
for
comparing with the thai keyboard. All are missplaces.

I tried to link to Microsoft update for downloading and changing language
setting but there is no Thai.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson Tom Ferguson is offline

You might have already looked at these source, However, just in case you
have not:

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User