Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Patti Patti is offline

Default How do you protect a form and allow the spell check to be used?

I am trying to create forms for my private mental health counselor agency.
The forms are things that I will be using on my computer. I created a format
and used the text fields and then protected the form. I have found that when
the form is protected, the spell check does not work. It only seems to work
when the document is unprotected. Is there a way to keep the form protected
but still have the spell check work like on a normal word document??