student Jen

Default 4X6 index cards

Is there some sort of template or how do you make a 4X6 index card (for
studying) & how can you run it back through to print both sides of different
info? Example: (I'm a medical student) Front: Define Hemolysis. Back Side:
The destruction of red blood cells.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?c3R1ZGVudCBKZW4=?=,

Is there some sort of template or how do you make a 4X6 index card (for
studying) & how can you run it back through to print both sides of different
info? Example: (I'm a medical student) Front: Define Hemolysis. Back Side:
The destruction of red blood cells.

Do you want to print directly on 4x6 cards, or do you have special paper stock
that has multiple cards on a single sheet? If the former, does your printer
support the paper size 4x6?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org