Word prints weird stuff

Default Word inserts a graphic when I print. Why?

I have a document that looks fine until you try to print. It then inserts a
graphic. You can delete this graphic, and then it prints fine. But you can't
see it any other way. I don't know how it got there

Monique

No, I checked for a watermark first. It appears that somebody had put in a
Field Code...Includepicture with a URL. My only question now is how it got
there. Could be anything I guess.

wrote in message
I have a document that looks fine until you try to print. It then inserts

graphic. You can delete this graphic, and then it prints fine. But you

can't
see it any other way. I don't know how it got there

Ah, yes, that would do it. But I should think you would be seeing the field
in some form in the doc?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you see it in Print Preview? Is it a watermark?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

wrote in message
I have a document that looks fine until you try to print. It then

inserts
graphic. You can delete this graphic, and then it prints fine. But you

can't
see it any other way. I don't know how it got there

Monique

Apparently, not until you click on print. It is one of our users and we
aren't sure where it came from but it wasn't until I went into
Insert-Field-Field Codes that it came out.