Goldie6175

Default Can't remove footer from the first page

I am working on a document in sections in word. I set up the document to
have a "different first page" in the footer but it is still showiing up. If
I delete it from the first page then it deletes all the footers in that
document. I am going to pull all my hair out. The help menu does not help
as I have done everything it said. Any suggestion? Thanks!

Anne
Greg Maxey

Make sure "Link to Previous/Same as Previous" is toggled off. There is an
icon for doing this on the header and footer toolbar.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support