Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Eric Eric is offline

Default Theme Not Applying?

I've got a quick question because I've never had any problems before with
Themes...

Currently, when I select a theme (doesn't matter which one) the text style
changes (in the preview only, it won't change in the document, but the
background pictures associated with it don't change.)

What am I doing wrong? Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing to
prevent theme styles from being applied? I saw the disable themes but it
wasn't checked (and I even tried setting and unsetting this mark to fix it).

I also tried a repair in add/remove and it didn't do anything

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Hi Eric,

What version of Word are you using? What steps and theme are you using and what are you expecting to happen to the pictures or
background?

In Word 2007 the themes aren't as fully implemented as they are in say Powerpoint 2007, for example.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

my microsoft word format no theme has a theme how to remove sandy Microsoft Word Help 1 September 22nd 06 07:29 AM
Theme Connie Boaz Microsoft Word Help 1 April 29th 06 11:09 AM
How do I get a theme I don't have frany Page Layout 1 July 9th 05 12:50 AM
theme barbie Microsoft Word Help 1 April 12th 05 06:17 PM
Tool bar > Format > Theme Theme is greyed out ? SteveW Microsoft Word Help 6 March 28th 05 02:29 PM