Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Babyduck1958 Babyduck1958 is offline

Default How do I view the line I am on (this used to be at the bottom)

I am trying to line up some text to go onto pre-printed letterhead. I need to
see which line I am on, so that I can measure it with a ruler to see if it
will line up.

On Word 2003 and older versions, this used to be shown at the bottom of the
page, where the page number still is, but has disappeared on Word 2007.

This is driving me mad as I have tried all the usual things!

Can someone help me please????!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi

Right-click the status bar (the bar that says "Page 1 of 1"). You can choose
what to display there from a whole lot of options, including the Vertical
Page Position.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word