Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Miaplacidus Miaplacidus is offline

Default Can't switch to landscape

I 've inserted breaks in my document, but when I try to set some of the
sections to landscape I get an error message that has to do with margins.

I have an earledir version of this document where the landscape page
formatting works.

Wghat have I done wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Try this: On the Format menu, click Columns. Click the "One" option even if
it already appears to be selected. For "Apply to," choose "Whole document."
Then click OK. Can you successfully change the orientation now?

--
Stefan Blom

STYLREF switch \l EPA Page Layout 5 May 25th 07 02:38 PM
How do I switch to landscape? Hannah Page Layout 1 May 3rd 07 05:46 PM
How to switch off pop-up rulers? Bert Coules New Users 5 January 6th 06 08:37 PM
How to switch off pop-up rulers? Bert Coules New Users 0 January 6th 06 10:37 AM
HELP!!! How do I use the /*Mergeformat switch Karry Cannon Mailmerge 1 January 12th 05 11:16 PM