Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
setaside setaside is offline

Default New document has other appearance than normal.dot

Normal.dot is ok, appears with normal (upper, lower, left and right) margins.
When I open a new document the upper margin is not visible (as isn't the
margin at the end of the page).

What have I done wrong?

Thanks in advance for your answer,
kind regards,