Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Adams Doug Adams is offline

Default Word is adding characters to a merge field

I have merged data from an Excel file that is a number with 2 decimal places.
Upon merging, Word has increased some of the numbers to 15 decimal places.
Upon attempting to reformat the merged data I can only find wher I can adjust
the font...not the number itself. Thank you to anyone who can assist me.
--
Doug Adams
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0003.htm

In this case you should try option (1) first.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk