Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RCMA RCMA is offline

Default template azwzrd10.dot file error

Whenever I open Word or Outlook (using Word as my email editor) I get an
error pop up: Cannot find this document template: C\Program
Files\......\azwzrd10.dot.

How do I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have a macro that is looking for the file on start-up. It is apparently
part of the appalling Avery label wizard. Uninstall that.

Chances are it has dumped an add-in template in either the Word startup
folder or the Office startup folder.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm explains how to
locate those. Remove the file from the folder.

If that doesn't fix it attend to the other troubleshooting tips in that link
relating to templates and add-ins.