Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sheana sheana is offline

Default Can't post to other Microsoft newsgroups.

I frequently visit the Microsoft Newsgroups and ask as well as read
questions. Today I visited the site, home page
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...s/default.mspx, and
selected outlook express,with which I am having problems. No matter what I
do, I can't get the "New question" window to pop-up. I don't know if this is
a browser issue or a problem with the website. I'm running Win XP with
Internet Explorer 6. I tried it on a computer at the library running Vista
with IE 7 and it didn't work either.

I can't post to the IE board to notify them of the problem I'm having. But
your website is working fine. Please help/advise.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you're having problems with Outlook Express, I guess you can't use it for
newsgroups, but that is far and away more efficient than any Web portal. See
http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm

You may also be able to access the OE NGs through
http://www.microsoft.com/communities.../default.aspx;
perhaps that portal will not be similarly affected by the "New question"
problems. Note, however, that if you're using any kind of popup blocker,
that might be part of the problem. Also note that, if you are not already
signed in with Windows Live ID, you'll have to sign in before getting the
popup.

news