Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J Weir[_2_] J Weir[_2_] is offline

Default Losing message/post

I have posted a message and got an email response but when I clidk on the
link a blank browser screen displays. I have tried to find the post by
querying for it with no luck - I have tried the various categories on the
query.

Where has it gone?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J Weir[_2_] J Weir[_2_] is offline

Since posting that message, I can now find the original and the link from the
email now works.

I do recall this happening before - and I think again the first attempt was
unsuccessful but subesquent attempts were good.

"J Weir" wrote in message
I have posted a message and got an email response but when I clidk on the
link a blank browser screen displays. I have tried to find the post by
querying for it with no luck - I have tried the various categories on the
query.

Where has it gone?

Thanks

Where is my post? Kiwi Microsoft Word Help 1 January 23rd 08 06:36 AM
How go from e-mail message to Calendar without minimizing message vernont Microsoft Word Help 2 January 4th 07 12:39 AM
post New Users 1 May 15th 06 03:55 PM
I want to print staped post office post cards butlerdh Microsoft Word Help 1 January 28th 05 02:12 AM