Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
enjarly enjarly is offline

Default Check boxes from Form field

Haven't had any suggestions from the drawing/graphic section questions -
maybe someone in general questions can help me ?

I was using MS Office Word 2003 with Windows XP Professional. Inserted
the check boxes from form field, set-up properly, showed on screen, in print
preview and the final printed form. Print had the drawing objects box
checked.
I changed to a computer with Windows Vista. Copied my forms to the
hard drive, check boxes are on screen, show in print preview but do not show
up on printed form. I already tried to "lock / protect" the form as
suggested in other threads, but this didn't work. Any other ideas ?
--
Thank you for your time.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Windows Vista is an operating system? I take it you mean Word 2007?
The check box for 'drawing objects' is at Word Options Display Printing
Options Print drawings created in Word. However this shouldn't affect
check boxes. If you want to send a copy of the offending document to the
link on my web site I will take a look and see if I can spot the deliberate
mistake