Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vanjuly Vanjuly is offline

Default how do I format a word document into jpg or pic file?

I have made a logo with an edited pic and text in word and i need to put it
in to some kind of pic file such as jpg. If anyone can help, please let me
know.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm

"Vanjuly" wrote in message
I have made a logo with an edited pic and text in word and i need to put it
in to some kind of pic file such as jpg. If anyone can help, please let me
know.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Without seeing what you have done, the probability is that you cannot do
this. Your better bet is to save it as an autotext or formatted autocorrect
entry for re-use. The alternative is to use a screen capture application
such as SnagIt to extract the graphic/text combo.

Vanjuly wrote:
I have made a logo with an edited pic and text in word and i need to
put it in to some kind of pic file such as jpg. If anyone can help,
please let me know.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ianilovepc ianilovepc is offline

Try print screen

"Vanjuly" wrote:

I have made a logo with an edited pic and text in word and i need to put it
in to some kind of pic file such as jpg. If anyone can help, please let me
know.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RajKohli RajKohli is offline

1. Open your file - click Print Screen.
2. Open a new file and click Paste button.
3. You will see the entire picture including the word's toolbar and menubars
etc.
4. Select the Picture and the Picture toolbar will automatically appear. If
it doesn't appear then click View - Toolbar - Picture toolbar.
5. In the Picture Toolbar - click Crop button and Crop the picture parts
that you don't want to use.
6. Select the Picture and click Copy again.
7. Now, look for a program in Start - All Programs - Microsoft Office -
Microsoft Office Tools - Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
8. Open the Program and click the Paste button. Now, select the file and
click the Export button and choose the desire location and File Format.

Alternatively, if you don't have Office Picture Manager then open Paint
Brush and paste the picture. Then adjust the page size accordingly and Save
As to JPEG. Office Picture Manager is better as it will lose less formatting
and clarity then Paint.

Hope this help, let us know!