Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RobW[_2_] RobW[_2_] is offline

Default Macro for Capitalizing First Letter in Bulleted Lists

I have pages and pages of bulleted lists of text, all of which is in lower
case, and I want to capitalize the first letter in each bulleted item. Is
there a macro (or other automated way) for doing this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"RobW" wrote:

I have pages and pages of bulleted lists of text, all of which is in lower
case, and I want to capitalize the first letter in each bulleted item. Is
there a macro (or other automated way) for doing this?

Select the range of bulleted items and do SHIFT-F3 until you get the first
letter of each items capitalized (or use "Format Change Case..." which
offers a few more options).

Bulleted lists Art Microsoft Word Help 8 December 13th 07 12:10 PM
Bulleted lists LJL Microsoft Word Help 3 November 28th 06 05:14 AM
Bulleted lists and tab functionality ChrisWis Microsoft Word Help 0 September 9th 05 05:13 PM
tab key and bulleted lists serf690 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 13th 05 10:27 AM
Tab key and Bulleted lists numberonemuchacho Page Layout 5 July 2nd 05 12:24 AM