Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
alida alida is offline

Default Key Tip

To remove Key Tip badges do I just press the ESC key until all the badges
disappear
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Alida,

Are you asking about the badges in Word 2007 on the Ribbon? If so, they are toggled on and off by the Alt key (i.e. the 2nd alt
cancels the string). If you're still in a sequence viewing the Ribbon Esc
- leaves you on the current tab
- 'backs up' showing badges for the visible tabs & Quick Access Toolbar

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP