Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
m.bock m.bock is offline

Default Modifications not allowed because selection is locked

I've installed my Word 2007 and it WON"T let me type in the document for it
always saids the subject: Modifciations NOT allowed because selection is
locked.......HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did you activate Word? Is it an expired trial edition?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]