Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Boria Boria is offline

Default Printing in Word 2007

I just upgraded to Office Pro 2007. How do I change printers in word. all
I can find is quick print. What happened the file/print menu? I have been
looking for over an hour trying to find the printer settings.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Boria" wrote in message
I just upgraded to Office Pro 2007. How do I change printers in word. all
I can find is quick print. What happened the file/print menu? I have been
looking for over an hour trying to find the printer settings.

thanks

Office Button-Print.
(That's the Pizza-like button in the corner. If you are THAT new then you
ought to have looked at some of the on-line tutorials or at least used the
HELP function...)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Boria Boria is offline

Thanks Gordon,

I have been looking at the help files and I have clicked on every button
except that one. Its been a long day and I am a little brain dead I guess.
anyway thanks again.

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Boria" wrote in message
I just upgraded to Office Pro 2007. How do I change printers in word.
all I can find is quick print. What happened the file/print menu? I have
been looking for over an hour trying to find the printer settings.

thanks

Office Button-Print.
(That's the Pizza-like button in the corner. If you are THAT new then you
ought to have looked at some of the on-line tutorials or at least used the
HELP function...)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Boria wrote:
I just upgraded to Office Pro 2007. How do I change printers in
word. all I can find is quick print. What happened the file/print
menu? I have been looking for over an hour trying to find the
printer settings.
thanks

See the big circular thing in the upper left corner? It isn't just a
decoration. Click it to get something sort of like the File menu. It has the
Print item, as well as Save As and some other good stuff -- some of which
slides out to the right if you hover on but don't click the menu items.

You could also use the Ctrl+P shortcut like previous versions, or even
Alt+F,P.

Finally, once you can see the items on the menu, you can right-click any of
them and choose "Add to Quick Access Toolbar" to put a button there.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Carrie[_2_] Carrie[_2_] is offline

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Boria" wrote in message
I just upgraded to Office Pro 2007. How do I change printers in word.
all I can find is quick print. What happened the file/print menu? I have
been looking for over an hour trying to find the printer settings.

thanks

Office Button-Print.
(That's the Pizza-like button in the corner. If you are THAT new then you
ought to have looked at some of the on-line tutorials or at least used the
HELP function...)

I changed from 2003 to 2007 and it IS different. With all the tabs and
options along the top.
Though I think I automatically start with anything new in the upper left
corner when looking for things and found the "pizza" right off.

Printing Envelopes in Word 2007 Using Outlook 2007 Ken Microsoft Word Help 1 February 19th 08 06:45 AM
Word 2007 Printing trailboss Microsoft Word Help 3 January 24th 08 12:50 AM
Printing in Word 2007 Bob Microsoft Word Help 2 May 30th 07 12:53 PM
printing in word 2007 bro New Users 2 June 10th 06 10:20 AM
Word 2007 Printing Too Big roystreet Microsoft Word Help 12 June 4th 06 04:14 AM